You're a developer who likes to break things. You strive for quality and are focused on improving issues around performance, stress, security, reliability, and user experience.
Experience and skills needed:
- Work with development and program management teams to design and test new features.
- Develop tools & automation.
- Enhance the overall test infrastructure.
- Write test plans & test cases.
- Perform ad-hoc, manual, automated testing.
- File bug reports
Click here to apply
- BS in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 2+ years of experience with C++, Java, Perl, XML/HTML, and related technologies.
- Familiar with UNIX.
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive release schedules.
- Experience in API testing methodologies and automation test development is a plus.
- Experience in testing embedded devices is another plus.
- Knowledge of stress, performance and capacity planning is also a plus.