A talented Quality Engineer with the ability to create robust, next-generation technologies.
- Build high-quality efficient code on a very limited and slow processor.
- Manage the database and use appropriate tools to build a model involving machine learning, visualization, and simulations.
- Contribute toward the development of foundation control algorithms.
Skills and experience needed:
Click here to apply
- Degree in computer science or related fields.
- 5+ years of programming experience in C/C++ in industry setting (not in research setting).
- 3+ years of experience in using MATLAB or equivalent numerical analysis tools.
- Knowledge of machine learning for large datasets and managing database is a plus.
- Knowledge of control theory is a big plus.
- Knowledge of signal processing and experience with physical sensors is a big plus.